- Brake pads should always be fitted by a competent mechanic in accordance with the OEM specification. if in doubt, contact your local authorized dealer.
- Once correctly fit your pads will need 'bedding in'. this process should be started with light use (except in emergency conditions) until good contact between the pads and discs has been achieved.
- This process usually takes no more that the first 100 miles.
- Keep your chips and disk clean off oil, dirt and other pollutants.
- Make sure that there are sufficient overlap between the surface pastilles brake and disc brake.
- Brakes should be checked before each use and inspected on a weekly basis.
- Replace pads when the friction materials reach 2mm thickness or pads become scored or damaged.
- Shipping rate rules
- Metro Manila 1-3days: The first weight is 3kg ₱55 (can be bought together). After overweight, add ₱20 per kilogram (for example : 4kg ₱75)
- Out Metro Manila 1-7days: The first weight is 3kg ₱95 (can be bought together). After overweight, add ₱68 per kilogram (for example : 4kg ₱231)
- Not serviceable-Out of coverage area province:
- LANAO DEL SUR
- MOUNTAIN PROVINCE
- LANAO DEL NORTE